I received a sound dock for Christmas and was a little disappointed with the bass response. Am I being a snaab and expecting too much from the machine?
I have two pairs of Bose speakers (inexpensive bookshelf and old 901s) and have always liked them. In addition I stayed at a hotel that had a wave radio and it sounded great too.
Any advice would be appreciated. I was thinking about an FM transmitter for the iPod and calling it a day. Thanks in advance.
posted by 24.214.10...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: Bose sound dock for my iPod, JamieZ, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:00:54
- Blame MP3 and size - not dock, SDP, Sat, 14 Jan 2006 07:12:20
- Seen this? ...link, Yak, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:48:44
- Bose sells an aux powered sub that plugs into the sd, Topher, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:20:30
- Klipsch, Erik W, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:27:42
- Re: OT: Bose sound dock for my iPod, michael p, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:07:31
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!