I don't heat the house with it, but the place where I have the standard 20# bottle for my barbecue grill filled charges about $7-8 to fill it from dead empty. That is usually between 4 and 5 gallons, so say just under $2 a gallon. That's in the L.A. suburbs.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Cost of Propane in your area?, Liam, Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:03:58
- Thanks all - sounds like we're getting ripped off, Liam, Sat, 11 Mar 2006 06:40:09
- Re: Cost of Propane in your area?, Geoff, Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:34:15
- Metro-west, Boston, MA, AlexP, Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:36:15
- Holy Smokes!!!, Skip, Fri, 10 Mar 2006 04:33:39
- Wood/Pellet stove options? Long, dSPG89, Fri, 10 Mar 2006 02:25:36
- Much cheaper in WI, 2000AERO, Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:04:49
- Re: Cost of Propane in your area?, taurus-sho, Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:30:01
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!