NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I was living with my wife-to-be at the time.
I brought home the eggs along with some other groceries and, knowing
my wife-to-be was careful to check the eggs for cracks before purchasing,
I told her I hadn't checked these so perhaps she should.
Of course, she did.
Inside, was an engagement ring, whose case filled an egg container
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Most creative marriage proposal...what is your story?, Carolyn, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:31:46
- Istanbul, burlybryan, Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:43:18
- Great Wall north of Bejing, SDP, Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:11:58
- Re: Most creative marriage proposal...what is your stor, JohnA , Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:48:55
- Why would you want to, dudewithasaab, Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:42:55
- Heidelberg Castle, Germany, Eric (9-3 Hirsch), Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:09:20
- beneath the velvet Robert Goulay portrait..., McTeague, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:28:28
- Re: Most creative marriage proposal...what is your story?, Jonathan , Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:31:25
- Just did it in May05 on the beach in Oahu, NickR, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:07:19
- How about no proposal at all?, RedAeroGirl, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:49:33
- mine is a proposed to story / negotiation >>, elGT, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:30:59
- Not incredibly creative, but fun..., LesH , Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:19:25
- I guess this is most appropriate here...., Chad, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:52:41
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.