I lost one too. $605 with a "paperwork processing fee". Total BS, so then it was $705... now, who knows.
Moral of the story? Don't use it.
posted by 69.173.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Can I use radar I Quebec? TIA, jonathan , Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:07:15
- No, but why would you need one?, CrNiFe , Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:12:20
- Generally speaking, *NO* detectors in Canada at all, Trev, Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:40:13
- Re: Can I use radar I Quebec? TIA, Claude Denis, Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:31:34
- The last time I drove into Quebec from the US the, Noel , Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:55:10
- NOOOO you will lose it., LawnJockey, Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:10:25
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!