NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
minivans are cheerios-infested, junk collecting road menace. you'll be back.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Well my Saab friends... it's over......., MichaelG (GOTTSPD), Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:27:53
- Understand best fo luck, but which mini-van?, ckpaden, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:30:46
- Thanks!, MichaelG (GOTTSPD), Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:57:20
- Now you can look forward to the day when, Noel , Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:19:59
- Re: Well my Saab friends... it's over......., saabnroark , Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:59:09
- I give her 6 months, No Snaab , Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:57:01
- Not so fast..., SS, Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:57:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.