I had one of those silly Bricklins and water wasn't too big a deal. Most of the water on the doors would be dumped onto the roof and go into the rain gutters or fall onto the windshield. You'd get a little wetter than standard doors, but not so much that it was really a deal breaker. Now the weight and complexity of the mechanisms might be a damn good reason that gullwings aren't popular. And I do remember the electrical system dying and having a rather difficult time exiting the vehicle. They certainly were attention getters though!
posted by 66.57.255...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How is the Black Turbo X inspired by the old 900 Turbo?, samwise gamgee, Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:54:53
- Re: How is the Black Turbo X inspired by the old 900 Tu, Dave Chicago, Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:43:11
- My wife thinks it does, Boris 88 SPG, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:16:48
- It's black and a turbo, ursaw, Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:14:26
- Clamshell hood?..., Mike Lynch , Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:17:04
- It sounds nice for marketing purposes..., 900Sman, Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:41:59
- Three-spoke wheels is all, but then I'm seeing double, Caarma , Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:20:57
- Re: How is the Black Turbo X inspired by the old 900 Turbo?, Gardner, Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:12:10
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!