So did you actually hand over the money before seeing the car in person? Did you test drive it and get it tested by an independent Saab tech? Not really a wise thing to do to pay before seeing the goods... and that is probably one of the oldest scams in the book!
Did you buy it through TSN here? If so, contact Scott and he can probably help.
Good luck in getting your money back, but I don't like your chances.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Scammer Russell Lee Mccollum, Rachel Williams, Wed, 13 May 2009 21:27:20
- Sorry but this guy's a child molester, pony, Sun, 17 May 2009 08:11:17
- This is really wierd....., KB900psi, Fri, 15 May 2009 15:17:00
- Agreed, No Snaab , Sat, 16 May 2009 08:22:43
- Re: Agreed, Rachel Williams, Sat, 16 May 2009 20:04:48
- Re: Scammer Russell Lee Mccollum, Rachel Williams, Fri, 15 May 2009 12:59:11
- Huh?, JMJ in NC, Fri, 15 May 2009 12:07:51
- Re: Huh?, Rachel Williams, Fri, 15 May 2009 13:07:31
- Re: Scammer Russell Lee Mccollum, Erik919kt , Fri, 15 May 2009 08:19:15
- Yes, Buyer Beware but..., Wayfarer , Fri, 15 May 2009 04:42:39
- Very Interesting first post n/m, Ron, Thu, 14 May 2009 21:28:29
- I feel bad for you, Used to be Chaz, Thu, 14 May 2009 20:38:14
- How do you suggest we help?, Wasabi, Thu, 14 May 2009 16:01:35
- Nice bunch of guys here, TimBrown, Thu, 14 May 2009 14:15:22
- Classic scam, LesH , Thu, 14 May 2009 07:10:01
- So, no alarms bells went off when he offered you, John in CT, Thu, 14 May 2009 03:34:53
- Re: Scammer Russell Lee Mccollum, sab, Thu, 14 May 2009 01:38:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!