Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I get 40-60% CPU usage out of Firefox or MSIE when I'm on that page. Note to Scott: That would say that it's inherently not a good web page feature.
Still, once I leave the home page, the usage drops back down to 3% or so. Are you seeing high usage after you leave the home page? Perhaps a bookmark that gets around the Home Page would patch the problem?
posted by 71.174.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT - New Saabnet, worldly, Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:48:09
- Okay, how does the home page look now?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:57:38
- Re: OT - New Saabnet, LesH , Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:49:51
- Re: OT - New Saabnet, worldly, Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:53:02
- ah, main page Neo bar., LesH , Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:25:49
- Are you running Windows 95?!, B Millar , Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:20:02
- Re: Are you running Windows 95?!, oldsaab , Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:26:27
- Heavy hit on cpu to view the homepage, spo, Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:47:37
- Ok, fine., B Millar , Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:58:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!