...because the one that those skinny little things are riding around on are gonna break once you get a 200+ pounder on one.
XL = Xtra Load
posted by 72.37.171...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- amazing piece of engineering, MJP, Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:06:00
- coming of the apocalypse!, Coggs, Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:08:27
- Yes, it may have a use, AlS , Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:36:25
- Needs a software update, JMJ in NC, Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:04:15
- The answer to a question nobody asked, Noel , Tue, 20 Apr 2010 04:05:25
- Re: amazing piece of engineering, TML, Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:25:12
- Does it come with the blond? :) n/m, Savary , Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:34:12
- Link., B Millar , Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:34:11
- Re: amazing piece of engineering, Scott Paterson , Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:32:50
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!