The same thing happened to me on my brand new 2009 9-3 SportCombi last year at NTW. When the car was about 8 months old, I picked-up a nail. Brought it to NTW. $200 later (for a new Pirelli tire), I noticed the next morning a nice, two-inch scratch about 1/4 inch in from the tire, next to the valve stem. After going back-and-forth with them for about two weeks, they agreed to replace the wheel. If it was am older car, I wouldn't have cared, but it was brand new, without a scratch on it.
2009 9-3 Combi
Carbon Grey, 6-speed manual
posted by 174.69.65...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- wheel scratched after visit to Sears Auto, rob 94 aero, Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:12:57
- Similar thing happened to me, Bill Homer, Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:01:39
- Re: wheel scratched after visit to Sears Auto, Mike B, Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:18:23
- Just live with it., dmz789qqq, Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:03:33
- Re: wheel scratched after visit to Sears Auto, MikeVT , Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:13:05
- Re: wheel scratched after visit to Sears Auto, B Millar , Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:26:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!