On a BMW board, the first post would have been, "How much for the wooden gearknob?"!!!!!!!!! Glad you're ok, even though it is sad to see such a nice car destroyed. At least it did one of the things it was designed to do - keep you safe! It's a good thing when somebody's car gets totaled, and they go right out to buy another just like it. My 9000 escaped this fate a few months ago, when I was rear-ended on I-90. The only thing that saved my car was I was driving something else at the time, otherwise it would have been over, for sure. In that instance, I was thankful I *wasn't* driving my SAAB! The Land Rover took the impact really well - at first I didn't even realize that I was the one who was hit! If there is anyone who does seats possibly better than SAAB, it's LR; I didn't feel a thing. Of course, I only have regular seats in my 9000, so if you find an Aero and want to sell those seats, please put me in line. Ok, I think that's enough vulturing!
posted by 71.184.194...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Pictures from the wreck.., Chris9k , Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:40:40
- Re: Pictures from the wreck.., aeroguy97, Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:18:40
- Parts.., Chris9k , Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:51:53
- This is a happy occassion..., Used to be Chaz, Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:02:55
- Re: Pictures from the wreck.., Vicsaero95, Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:10:31
- Re: Pictures from the wreck.., john b , Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:30:44
- Re: Pictures from the wreck.., saabnroark , Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:50:29
- Wow. Hardly a straight panel left., Noel , Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:47:03
- What a loss..., Clay McNeely , Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:59:00
- Re: Pictures from the wreck.., cryptical, Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:44:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!