Where can us Saab nuts discuss the situation? The situation is not good. That is plain, published fact. I hope that it improves. I realize that this is a monitored site, but pressure to feel that we cannot discuss the bad alongside the good does not sit well with me. If folks can discuss recipes, TV purchases, kids college costs etc on this "general" board. I sure feel like I can discuss the financial security of the company on which I depend for the maintenance of my vehicles.
I am with you in spirit; I hope things work out.
posted by 72.95.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- More bad news, Gargoyle , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 05:43:30
- Conspiracy Theory, Boomer, Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:06:12
- Ok I posted that the China deal, Mitch, Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:41:20
- 10 days without paying salary = bankruptcy ..., dmz789qqq, Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:51:09
- Not sure what is holding up the real eastate sale, NCCaniac , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:25:09
- I'd like to remain in denial a little longer.., RobsSaab , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:07:15
- We're not members of this site to be in denial, bender , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:22:02
- Re: We're not members of this site to be in denial, cfishgo, Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:45:07
- I don't agree., Mike Johnson, Fri, 24 Jun 2011 05:12:57
- Absolutely could not agree more..., Clay McNeely , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:30:22
- You know.., RobsSaab , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:53:35
- Well said bender! n/m, Joeychess, Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:37:38
- And one addition to my last part, bender , Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:37:21
- bad AND sad, Jay, Thu, 23 Jun 2011 05:48:25
- sad, bcharliek, Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:31:35
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!