Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
With the exception of the heater core that has to be replaced early in the life of the 9000, the system is much more dependable than the 9-5. Are we not tired of these terms: blend door, repair shaft, code 8, code 13, stepper motor, recirc arm ? Lego could have made better parts.
I like my 9-5, but if I could have either car brand new: The 9000 in a heartbeat !
posted by 72.73.6...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Late C900 (SPG?) or 94-98 9000 Aero?, JWorsman, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:54:27
- Very helpful! Thanks again to everyone! n/m, JWorsman, Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:45:13
- Re: Late C900 (SPG?) or 94-98 9000 Aero?, Erik919kt , Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:12:40
- I tried a good 9K recently and..., Siegfried, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:42:15
- I have both....my thoughts, Paul H, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:08:53
- You wouldn't recommend a 9-5?, Mike Lynch , Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:06:18
- Yes I would..but this was a 900/9000 focused discussion, Paul H, Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:06:59
- Good question. I have both types, too., Noel , Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:32:43
- 9000 auto tranny..., Mike Lynch , Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:23:55
- Yep, the auto trans is less than great., Noel , Sat, 23 Jul 2011 06:08:13
- Re: 9000 auto tranny..., James, Sat, 23 Jul 2011 05:09:39
- HVAC better than 9-5, Mike Johnson, Sat, 23 Jul 2011 03:16:05
- 9000 slushboxes..., Eric Law, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:26:11
- Update:, JWorsman, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:28:06
- Re: Update:, James, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:03:44
- Re: No TCS because it doesn't work well, Noel , Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:13:20
- Re: Update:, dr fall, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:55:31
- Re: Why no TCS, Hux, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:36:40
- My $0.02, Eric Law, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:27:33
- Definitely a 9K. But not necessarily an Aero., Noel , Fri, 22 Jul 2011 06:57:17
- why SPG?, rob 96 aero, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 05:29:52
- Re: Late C900 (SPG?) or 94-98 9000 Aero?, Hux, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 04:50:43
- Re: Late C900 (SPG?) or 94-98 9000 Aero?, James, Fri, 22 Jul 2011 02:05:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!