NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Sounds crazy, but they are moving upmarket and already have two turbocharged cars in the product line. The cars are selling pretty well and a Euro make could possibly add value to these companies. Whether the long term durability is there is still TBD, but from what I've seen the upper end models from Hyundai/Kia aren't too bad.
The Koreans are aiming to take share from the Japanese and a European model line could help.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- BMW would be the best buyer..., S.O., Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:07:14
- Re: BMW would be the best buyer..., Frank, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:31:30
- I'd like to see Magna -, BTG88, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:11:26
- Or Hyundai/Kia..., Noel , Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:37:55
- Or Subie, MI-Roger , Wed, 21 Dec 2011 03:37:24
- Re: BMW would be the best buyer..., R.T., Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:38:08
- Then we'd all have to drive like..., nwas, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:37:56
- Well..., PGAero , Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:36:20
- Re: Then we'd all have to drive like..., Erik919kt , Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:36:57
- Quite a few of us probably had BMW's, Reality, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:47:14
- Re: Quite a few of us probably had BMW's, 11madness, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:00:28
- Um..., PGAero , Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:27:56
- Re: Um..., kkelley, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:17:17
- Me too..., Skip, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:08:40
- ...have one, inca99, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:07:27
- Nice choice, PGAero , Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:38:13
- But..., nwas, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:27:05
- A mainstream FWD subdivision, Tim, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:26:21
- Re: A mainstream FWD subdivision, C H Tay, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:53:56
- BMW is in a position not to need any tech transfer, Tim, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 05:42:37
- Re: BMW is in a position not to need any tech transfer, James, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:28:27
- Agree, Tim, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:51:14
- typo, James, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:30:41
- For BMW, having Saab can solve two urgent problems, Tim, Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:03:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.