PSA Peugeot-Citroen has made many very nice cars.
posted by 108.88.224...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- GM quite simply put Saab in the too-hard basket., JohnA , Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:15:34
- LTZ variants an ego trip for Lutz? (nm), steve, Sat, 24 Mar 2012 09:47:17
- Re: 'i made it for lulz' - ha!, Siegfried, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 05:47:58
- Re: GM quite simply put Saab in the too-hard basket., turbosaab , Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:54:22
- Aw, all the pretty ones were taken., John Myers , Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:38:40
- Re: GM quite simply put Saab in the too-hard basket., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:05:47
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!