NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
McMaster-Carr has galvanized steel and stainless screen that's probably stronger than the aluminum, see link below.
However if you use stronger screen, you might hit the next limit which is the strength of the attachment of the screen to the frame. I'm not sure much can be done about that.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: dogs and window screens, brick8 , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 06:24:32
- Re: OT: dogs and window screens, Mitch, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:31:53
- Reinforced screens >>, BobD, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:57:26
- Magic Mesh, as seen on TV., Norm95, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 07:44:46
- Re: OT: dogs and window screens, ELaw , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 06:52:15
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.