NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Were you around back when Saabnet.com lived on the warp.org server that was connected to the Internet by an 18 mile wireless link between Los Altos, CA and San Jose, CA (top of the Fairmont hotel)?
Old Saabnet.com Logo
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Who remembers this?, Scott Paterson , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:49:13
- Re: Who remembers this?, Aom, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:34:04
- Yes I remember that logo n/m, TKC, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:57:35
- I do (+), vvk, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:09:06
- Re: Who remembers this?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:09:51
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.