Status 1 airworthy, 1 in restoration, and several in whole or part in museum collections
posted by 156.29.114...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- B-29 Super Fortress sighting, STICKMAN, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:26:19
- Fifi, No Snaab , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:14:41
- Re: B-29 Super Fortress sighting, JimBlake , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:42:42
- Re: B-29 Super Fortress sighting, Don M , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:30:09
- Re: B-29 Super Fortress sighting, (no name) thread will expire, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:45:18
- Rarity: wiki says..., AeroBaron, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:47:02
- Man, you're pretty close to warbird heaven up there, RS , Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:29:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!