Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Great stories... I wish you both good health. May I suggest to anyone reading that they check out Dr. Jeffry Life's book "The life Plan".
(I borrowed it from the library).
@ 52 years, he was overweight. By 72 years, he looks ike Ah'nold. "nuff said. Never too late to start.
posted by 184.71.235...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Dear Scott,, John Myers , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:21:17
- Make sure they did not us a DI cassette, Used to be Chaz, Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:30:37
- Thanks everybody. I feel great., John Myers , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:09:04
- Whoa! Recover quickly John, MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:00:16
- Re: Dear Scott,, Scott Paterson , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:49:18
- I hear you, man....., andym, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:03:35
- Re: I hear you, man....., pete, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 20:28:18
- $2,500 per month for the injections....., MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:09:57
- Trying to stay healthy, Noel , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:07:44
- Also cut out all sources of High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mitch, Sat, 11 Aug 2012 09:03:34
- Re: Also cut out all sources of High Fructose Corn Syrup, TML, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:13:01
- HFCS = mixture of fructose, glucose and water, AdamB , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:33:29
- no it isn't, AeroEd , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:09:54
- The body doesn't recognize HFCS as food, Mitch, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:41:27
- Re: Trying to stay healthy, pete, Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:17:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!