Add another couple hundred for performance ecu tunes and have The Ultimate Driving Machines driven by The Ultimate Drivers. Plus you'll have a blast to boot.
posted by 74.82.64...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- S60 T5 Volvo to replace Aero?, Dano in Texas , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:14:38
- Have a 2011 S60..., John T, Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:28:09
- Re: S60 T5 Volvo to replace Aero?, brick8 , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:27:35
- C30?, Dan-O, Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:41:49
- Re: C30?, Dano in Texas , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:07:42
- I tried....................., Herb Hirsch , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:44:12
- Re: S60 T5 Volvo to replace Aero?, Simon S, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:03:06
- Really?, B Millar , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:25:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!