NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
yup, that's the one I've got too. Cost about $40 on sale about 5 years ago. Not super powerful but enough for most jobs. I like cord from the perspective that I don't have batteries running out. Of course if you get the biggest capacity battery system that is less of an issue.
Otoh, crappy tire is a rip off for sockets etc most of the time - certainly individuals... Princess Auto is a much better deal for a lot of that stuff. Also has bigger beefier tools that crappy tire just does not carry.
Posts in this Thread:
- Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, DaveofFairfax , Thu, 3 May 2018 13:11:54
- Milwaukee!!, RyanE, Mon, 7 May 2018 14:14:37
- How about reconditioned?, adl6009, Sat, 5 May 2018 06:34:47
- Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 5 May 2018 06:07:36
- Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, Craig, Fri, 4 May 2018 10:38:53
- Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, Roger D , Fri, 4 May 2018 04:56:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.