Not a chance. Everything that has to do with DMV in NJ is a pain. Assuming you will take it to the state's inspection center, unless everything in your car is in order (they even check your shocks...), you will not pass.
They failed me once for a burned-out bulb.
posted by 12.42.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: Moving to NJ, how tough is car inspection there?, Gary, Mon, 20 May 2002 10:58:02
- Not a problem, It's free (well we all pay) and you can, Jim Moncrief, Tue, 21 May 2002 09:03:05
- agreed, bribe the privates, skip the public, curt, Mon, 20 May 2002 21:56:46
- Forget DMV, insurance is the problem!......, pursang, Mon, 20 May 2002 18:20:22
- Re: OT: Moving to NJ, how tough is car inspection there?, Reuven, Mon, 20 May 2002 11:26:10
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!