NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
If you have a good one, they are great. A good friend had 2 at once, both wagons. Bought them at about 40K or so. Ran them to over 300K.
IIRC, he didn't have huge bills until after 200K and they were slow but good runners. When he traded his, on a CPO 300E, he still got $5 grand for it, with about 330K on it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- M-B 300SD -- anyone owned one?, ToddM , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:49:40
- What everyone else says..., Noel , Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:33:12
- Re: M-B 300SD -- anyone owned one?, Dan-O, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:00:46
- 300d, brick8 , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 06:39:09
- Re: M-B 300SD -- anyone owned one?, No Snaab , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 05:12:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.