Saw one the a few wks ago and just about hurt my neck. Really looks nice.
Friends of our had a TL for a few years and loved it. I think the reliability is solid. Heck it's a juiced up Honda.
posted by 192.136....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Acura TSX Wagon, Rick Z, Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:59:57
- A coujple of long term reviews are in - sub par results, Norm9-5, Sun, 15 Sep 2013 07:48:09
- Re: Acura TSX Wagon, 91SaabT , Tue, 28 May 2013 09:22:24
- I've been looking at the TSX wagon, OKSaabs , Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:52:44
- AGREED, STICKMAN, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:38:29
- Only if the V6 or a turbo 4 is an option n/m, TKC, Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:24:27
- Re: Acura TSX Wagon, Bruce, Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:56:26
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!