NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
Sold my cool 9-5 Aero Sportwagon and got a 2008 BMW X3. Love the X3, except for the fuel economy, 17-18 around town 21 on the highway, but the old Saab was only just slightly better. Also I don't need the AWD. So....
Considering a 2013 Mazda CX-5, base stick shift. Any other suggestions? Also on the radar was a Hyundai (yeah I know.....but have you seen their line up lately?) Elantra Touring, a small wagon instead of an SUV, but discontinued I understand. Need at least a wagon, but I rather like the higher seating position of the SUV's and crossovers. A Jetta TDI wagon perhaps, no TDI in a Tiquan. A Honda Fit perhaps?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Fuel effecient SUV's and wagons...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:46:27
- Negative reviews, vvk, Fri, 24 Aug 2012 06:20:31
- Motor Trend just did a review of these cars, Noel , Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:16:33
- "old SAAB was only just slightly better", AeroEd , Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:04:18
- Agree on the Mazda, Denise, Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:39:17
- X1?, No Snaab , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:59:14
- Re: X1?, Mike Lynch , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:00:15
- Jeep patriot/compass, Johnson, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:38:58
- Kia Sorrento, Kia Sportage, Nissan Rogue NM, AeroBaron, Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:09:42
- Re: Fuel effecient SUV's and wagons...., Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:06:37
- Re: Fuel effecient SUV's and wagons...., Bruce, Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:08:55
- Re: Fuel effecient SUV's and wagons...., PMB, Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:08:07
- Re: Fuel effecient SUV's and wagons...., No Snaab , Wed, 15 Aug 2012 04:54:58
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.