NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
he only main difference to your viggen motor is the larger intercooler of the 9-5 (all 9-5s, bigger front end) and the -06 up had an improved turbo inlet cobra. This can be machined and swapped or you can use one of the drop in aftermarket fabricated pieces to get same flow with easier install. But to get more power safely an upgraded intercooler is the best single upgrade for a Viggen. Also an emissions exempt part. Always a good thing.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- "260 hp" stock 9-5 engines...., ryan, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:28:24
- Re: "260 hp" stock 9-5 engines...., derf, Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:54:00
- Re: "260 hp" stock 9-5 engines...., ryan, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:29:30
- Re: No, I am Pretty shure its all ECU?, Bill H, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 23:28:53
- Re: No, I am Pretty shure its all ECU?, Nick Taliaferro , Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:59:57
- Re: No, I am Pretty shure its all ECU?, Cark, Sat, 4 Dec 2010 04:57:32
- What is better about the new inlet cobra?, bender , Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:49:02
- Re: No, I am Pretty shure its all ECU?, ryan, Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:30:37
- Re: No, I am Pretty shure its all ECU?, ryan, Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:30:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.