Don't forget that retractable hard top 3-series weighs over 3900lbs. That's a healthy amount of that 300hp twin turbocharged fury dedicated to moving extra mass. I raced a hardtop version of that car (coworker's) in my 1995 Alfa Romeo. I of course lost, but not as badly as I should have despite a 70hp (let's not discuss torque) disadvantage... his car weighs 600lbs more than mine!
posted by 69.62.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 03 95 aero vs 97 BMW M3, G.Keyser, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:59:23
- I've owned both, Leo, Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:31:27
- Re: 03 95 aero vs 97 BMW M3, MTAERO, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:21:25
- no way the M3 is only 240hp! they are 236kw! 317hp, sab, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:26:13
- M3 vs. 9000CSE, Pat98, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:04:56
- Re: 03 95 aero vs 97 BMW M3, Bruce, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 08:00:33
- brake from a roll right before go time., norm95, Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:36:31
- Re: 03 95 aero vs 97 BMW M3, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 22:53:37
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!