NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
I had a similar setup, then went with a stage 4 tune with e85 and a GS cobra pipe. Stock air filter. The low end torque on e85 is quite addictive.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Next bang for the buck, Paul in NM, Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:09:59
- If you keep the stock air box..., Savary , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:45:19
- Re: Next bang for the buck, Slug , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 03:32:55
- is your car a manual transmission?..., Savary , Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:02:30
- autobox (nm), Paul in NM, Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:40:45
- ok..., Savary , Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:03:27
- Re: Next bang for the buck, Chris9k , Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:03:05
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.