Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I'm considering this mod, and am curious about your measured fuel economy following the swap. Have you had a chance to record/calculate?
posted by 24.240.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- T5 Cams In T7 Viggen, Nathan Pflaum , Sat, 12 May 2012 15:27:58
- Re: T5 Cams In T7 Viggen, fastmk2, Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:16:39
- ticking..., Savary , Sat, 2 Jun 2012 22:45:53
- Re: T5 Cams In T7 Viggen, GM, Sun, 13 May 2012 18:30:22
- Re: T5 Cams In T7 Viggen, John G, Sun, 13 May 2012 15:17:27
- Re: T5 Cams In T7 Viggen, ColinE, Sun, 13 May 2012 07:40:42
- Re: T5 Cams In T7 Viggen, SMOKINSPG, Sat, 12 May 2012 16:18:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!