I drive a 06 aero sportcombi (wagon). I have drive the 2.0 as well. I like the power of the aero esp the low end power. Mileage for me is a little under 24 in mixed driving and 27-28 on highway if I use cruise at a reasonable speed. Radio is my aero is nothing special. I dont know how bad the non aero radio is. The aero seats are comfy but the added boltering is to me a little unnecessary. The low ground cleareance is to me a big negative. I have 90,000 miles on the car and have had zero issues.
If I had to do it over again I would get the aero...however, the low ground cleareance is very very irritating. The exhaust boom is not a big deal.
posted by 68.52.134...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, SAABer_Mike, Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:18:21
- Re: Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, Chas, Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:31:25
- MADE A DECISION... also one more question!, SAABer_Mike, Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:21:35
- Re: Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, kkelley, Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:51:04
- Re: Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, RhodyDave, Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:28:32
- Re: Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, EGD , Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:08:24
- Re: Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:34:42
- Re: Buying a SportCombi and Need Your Help!!!, saabmedic, Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:18:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!