I too own an '09 9-3 SC but with an automatic transmission. Currently it has 44K miles on it using the K&N Air Filter since new. I've cleaned and re-oiled it once at the 30K mark being very careful not to over oil it. That's where you can have major issues if it's done improperly. The performance and mpg's of this car has been extremely good. I've kept up with all the maintenance work, even over-done it with a brake fluid flush, throttle body cleaning, transmission fluid change and a fuel filter at 30K. Oil and filter changes are done at 5K intervals with Mobil 1 0w/40. I've not encountered your problem with intermittant stalling. In fact, this car has not had one warranty issue (with the exception of the Bluetooth module being replaced) since new. I'm amazed at how reliable it's been.
posted by 52.129....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- stalling when slowing, Mike B., Sun, 26 Feb 2012 07:02:16
- Re: stalling when slowing - want to clean MAF, Mike B, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 09:07:49
- Re: stalling when slowing, PSB, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:52:17
- Agree with Anders, Chadwick , Sun, 26 Feb 2012 14:51:45
- MAF cleaner vs Electronics cleaner, AeroEd , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:55:53
- Meh, Chadwick , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:21:14
- eh, AeroEd , Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:41:45
- I fixed a 97x that way., John Myers , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:38:41
- Re: stalling when slowing, SWEDECAR , Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:37:40
- Re: K&N?, BenR, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:30:05
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!