I have a 2010 9-3x along with a 2010 9-3. The 9-3x is a tighter car than the 9-3. The 9-3 is lighter and it feels more agile, quicker than the 9-3x. The 9-3x more solid. This is the second winter I took 9-3x to Vail for the winter and with 4 snows the car is a beast.I upgraded the ECU in 9-3x and it still feels slower than the 9-3. I would buy 9-3x if you can get a great deal. I haven't had any problems with the car except for a windshield replacement. It took 6 months to get the correct windshield.
posted by 75.71.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Thinking of buying new 9-3X SportCombi, 900EMS , Sun, 4 Mar 2012 11:00:55
- Re: Thinking of buying new 9-3X SportCombi, bjski7, Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:36:35
- I'm buying a 9-3X SportCombi, 900EMS , Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:28:59
- Re: Thinking of buying new 9-3X SportCombi, Stephen Goldberger, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:24:45
- Re: Thinking of buying new 9-3X SportCombi, bjski7, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:21:01
- Re: Thinking of buying new 9-3X SportCombi, davidboco, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 06:26:06
- Re: Thinking of buying new 9-3X SportCombi, Jimbo, Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:26:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!