I put 15.6 in my wifes 2010 9-3ss. The DTE stopped showing miles till empty and said fill up now.
posted by 171.161.16...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How much gas does your tank take when empty?, AdamD, Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:31:44
- Re: How much gas does your tank take when empty?, dubbeu, Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:05:26
- Re: How much gas does your tank take when empty?, dubbeu, Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:04:58
- Re: How much gas does your tank take when empty?, JimBlake , Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:10:09
- Re: How much gas does your tank take when empty?, EGD , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:18:13
- Re: How much gas does your tank take when empty?, cdowd, Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:31:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!