NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Bought out the first store and didn't get all the T-IV I wanted. I need a few more bottles.
I have a Power Bleeder so changing out the brake fluid won't be much of a chore. I really hadn't thought of doing that before 60K miles.
At four years of age I better drain and refill the DexCool too. Who knows how old the existing coolant might be.
posted by 68.42.115...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2008 Aero sitting in my garage, MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:41:35
- Re: 2008 Aero sitting in my garage, SWEDECAR , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:13:05
- I already bought four quarts of T-IV fluid, MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:34:47
- ATF in only 33K miles? Really?, Mark from Toronto, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:15:10
- Re: ATF in only 33K miles? Really?, Paul in NM, Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:45:40
- Re: ATF in only 33K miles? Really?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:35:30
- Average age calculation, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:16:20
- Anecdotal comments from other posters on ATF, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 Feb 2012 03:33:41
- Re: ATF in only 33K miles? Really?, saabsince 93b , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:01:45
- Sure., B Millar , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:37:48
- Brake fluid?, B Millar , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:20:10
- Just to point out, pic, SWEDECAR , Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:41:46
- And I thought I was bad neglecting brake fluid ;o), MI-Roger , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:39:27
- No "sludge fund" in their back pocket? nm, Norm95, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:13:00
- Re: And I thought I was bad neglecting brake fluid ;o), SWEDECAR , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:05:14
- Oh dear..., B Millar , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:51:59
- Yikes!, Doug W, Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:31:10
- Time to cut the center resonator out., B Millar , Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:51:29
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.