I am looking for a tight ride, not harsh, Toronto road potholes are bad. I got the arc instead of aero as the 16" tires ride was much better than the aero 17" on test drive at the time, and arc had the big brakes, I never believed in more wheel size for looks, I prefer unsprung weight. Price not a big factor, just want value for money. Tires are Michelin pilot sport a/s. Probably go with the koni fsd's from the comments. Any good Canadian supplier, or preferred us one?
posted by 76.70.114...
Posts in this Thread:
- Struts/Shocks, AJM, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 12:21:31
- Re: Struts/Shocks, Jody, Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:38:36
- Re: Struts/Shocks, jeff02 , Sat, 3 Mar 2012 20:13:04
- Koni's, S-Works, Mon, 5 Mar 2012 06:16:39
- KONI, saabsince 93b , Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:20:08
- Re: KONI, Dean, Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:48:27
- Re: KONI, saabsince 93b , Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:53:06
- Re: KONI, Dean, Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:57:35
- Same car with 150K km...Monroe rears..., Mark from Toronto, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:03:54
- Re: Struts/Shocks, Dean, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:52:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!