Car has been on 89 octane since gas went past $3.50/gal. Bought car at 32k, rebuilt short block/turbo soon after (sludge) in June 2006. New DIC June 2008 at 68k ($232). New plugs at 120k service in Feb 2011.
Probably due for a new cassette.
Thanks all - JMJ
posted by 24.162.24...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Issue with plugs or DTC?, JMJinNC, Mon, 14 May 2012 07:58:32
- Re: Issue with plugs or DTC?, saabdoc, Tue, 15 May 2012 06:42:28
- Re: Issue with plugs or DTC?, RickE, Mon, 14 May 2012 16:46:47
- Re: Issue with plugs or DTC?, AdamSAAB2kAero, Mon, 14 May 2012 15:50:36
- Re: Issue with plugs or DTC?, Dean, Mon, 14 May 2012 14:33:22
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!