NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Honestly, I don't remember the exact sequence, but if they say with key off, then that's correct. I guess I'm saying when key on, does the compass work? Just wanted to make sure there is power to the mirror.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Programming garage door opener, RickE, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 06:56:45
- dealer did it for me, John in Bismarck, Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:16:44
- Re: Programming garage door opener, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:21:01
- so does mine, but it wasn't easy, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Jun 2012 19:33:06
- Re: My Genie works, Dano in Texas , Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:23:59
- Re: Programming garage door opener, pme, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:02:51
- no you have power to the mirror, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:07:27
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.