NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
We bought our Genie in 2006. I seem to remember using the provided remote somehow as an intermediary when programming the car. Maybe I pointed the remote at the mirror button when programming after using the learn button on the Genie. It's been so long I don't remember.
posted by 75.1.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Programming garage door opener, RickE, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 06:56:45
- dealer did it for me, John in Bismarck, Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:16:44
- Re: Programming garage door opener, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:21:01
- so does mine, but it wasn't easy, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Jun 2012 19:33:06
- Re: My Genie works, Dano in Texas , Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:23:59
- Re: Programming garage door opener, pme, Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:02:51
- no you have power to the mirror, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:07:27
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.