There are many potential causes of poor performance. I recommend getting a copy of the WIS and stepping through the troubleshooting chart under "power too low."
Any one of the below will negatively affect performance. Unless you step through methodically, you will just be guessing.
â€¢ MAP pressure sensor failure
â€¢ Charge air pressure sensor failure
â€¢ Atmosphere pressure sensor failure
â€¢ air leak in intake
â€¢ mass air flow sensor
â€¢ wastegate failure
â€¢ charge air control valve
â€¢ fuel pressure
â€¢ fuel flow rate
â€¢ injector flow rate
â€¢ evap purge valve
â€¢ spark plugs
â€¢ poor fuel
posted by 76.183.66...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- power loss when hot - need expert help please, POB, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:47:58
- Re: power loss when hot - need expert help please, Dean, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 08:30:04
- Fuel Octane?, JustinHiFi , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:10:36
- Re: power loss when hot - need expert help please, David B, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:41:05
- Pull fuse 17 for 30 seconds. nm, Norm95, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:13:25
- Re: power loss when hot - need expert help please, Vlad from Torono, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:23:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!