The speedo was wavering back and forth from 115 to 125, guess that's where the camera caught it. My GPS was indicating 122 at the time. Guess it's wrong, right? ;)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 88-90 spg top speed, galla900, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:46:35
- i missed the fun, so i`ll post now, vvack0matic, Mon, 1 May 2006 17:16:31
- Re: 88-90 spg top speed, soneway, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:35:29
- It's not how much faster your car is..., Barry, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:03:18
- Re: 88-90 spg top speed, 72saabsonett , Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:59:02
- Wasn't even wound up?..., bazil burns, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:50:28
- Kids, don't try this at home., RayF, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:18:18
- Depends on your primary gears and..., Chaz, Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:58:21
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!