I might not qactually be the best person to comment, since my car has the 2.0L and T3 turbo and yours has the 2.3L and T25 so there could be differences. The little hose is visible from above and easy to get to and runs right into the turbo. It's just a short length of generic hose, so it might not be on eEuro. I never gave it any thought until I got a pin hole leak as it is easy to miss. The 'hot' heater hose runs from the side of the head to the heater core on my car, the 'cool' hose runs to the back of the head and is a bit harder to get to. To access the heater core side, remove the plastic panle in the cowl area (one screw) to get access behind the false firewall (which is pretty weird) and you should see the connections there.
'87 9kT 316k
posted by 71.163.207...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- coolant, Reb, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:15:40
- Let me guess, top rad hose?, Craig, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:38:59
- Might be time to change other hoses as well >, Bill Davies , Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:33:14
- Green is Good!, Noel , Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:10:42
- Re: the mercedes coolant last year was $30 :-((, DanaH, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:53:11
- Any aluminum-compatible green stuff is fine, David Ingram, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:34:49
- Re: coolant, Simon S, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:10:44
- Re: coolant, derf, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:51:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!