Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
but I'd say it looks okay.
posted by 62.163.79...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Clutch Brand?, T. Christopher, Mon, 9 May 2011 07:52:50
- Measuring for wear?, T. Christopher, Mon, 9 May 2011 13:21:33
- Dealer Clutch kit, JeffB, Mon, 9 May 2011 09:30:30
- Sachs, Ben, Mon, 9 May 2011 10:29:11
- Re: Sachs, thresholdmusic, Tue, 10 May 2011 08:02:46
- Re: Sachs, Simon S, Mon, 9 May 2011 11:02:46
- Clutch wear all about how many shifts..., jjacob, Mon, 9 May 2011 12:14:39
- Re: Clutch wear all about how you shift..., Street, Tue, 10 May 2011 13:58:59
- Also, the nature of those shifts., RayF, Mon, 9 May 2011 17:45:15
- Agreed, my lasted ~240k nm, Craig, Mon, 9 May 2011 12:57:14
- Re: Clutch Brand?, Simon S, Mon, 9 May 2011 09:00:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!