NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
No need of flushing - new oil, etc.
Also no need of significant mixing.
Keywords: Venting; Atmospheric pressure equalization;...
Please note before hitting me over the head-> all these compounds are significantly heavier than air and there are BIG fictions commonly 'accepted' about their affects, etc. .
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- my Duracool experience thus far..., vtsnaab , Sat, 28 May 2011 05:11:37
- now 3 weeks..., vtsnaab , Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:43:01
- Great!, derf, Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:45:38
- 2 weeks later:, vtsnaab , Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:16:41
- What about a system not working for a few years ?, bstan9k , Mon, 30 May 2011 12:35:11
- Used it for years in my 900, JerseySaab , Sat, 28 May 2011 21:23:49
- Does the system need to be completely empty?, Bill Homer, Sat, 28 May 2011 16:18:36
- been there done it : :-), derf, Sat, 28 May 2011 20:08:15
- Re: Does the system need to be completely empty?, vtsnaab , Sat, 28 May 2011 16:26:18
- System is not completely empty, Bill Homer, Sun, 29 May 2011 07:41:41
- Re: Vacuum Pump, Roger D , Sun, 29 May 2011 10:37:39
- :-), derf, Sun, 29 May 2011 09:08:59
- Re: System is not completely empty, vtsnaab , Sun, 29 May 2011 08:09:13
- PS->, vtsnaab , Sun, 29 May 2011 08:18:30
- Re: my Duracool experience thus far..., turbosaab , Sat, 28 May 2011 08:56:30
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.