Sounds like the left rear sunroof drain is clogged. Messy, nasty repair! Lift the left rear seat cushion and secure the seatback with the swinging holder under the outside of the seat bottom. Unscrew the seatback Torx bolt aand pull back the carpet. Crawl under the left rear corner of the car. Behind the left rear wheel is a drain nipple. Pull it off and use compressed air or a garden hose water to pressurize the hose and blow out the clog from below. Verify the left rear sunroof drain operates by opening the sunroof and pouring water down it. Hopefully the sunroof drain tube is NOT disconnected, which would require removing the Left rear C pillar cover.
posted by 74.162.91...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Leak--water collecting under rear driver's side seat, Jeff Cullen, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:14:52
- Re: Leak--water collecting under rear driver's side seat, T. Christopher, Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:28:29
- Re: Leak--water collecting under rear driver's side seat, ToddM , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:15:08
- Worth mentioning, the seats themselves are dry---, Jeff Cullen, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:21:01
- Re: Worth mentioning, the seats themselves are dry---, SeÃ±or Don, Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:25:35
- Is car on level ground?, Bill Homer, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:34:48
- Just a guess...., Noel , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:48:54
- leaker.., derf, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:25:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!