NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I needed a new radiator, a/c compressor, motor mounts and c/v boots. He just did the exhaust where this was a blockage. The stalling issue has been on going for months.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Still Stalling, splice1 , Sun, 5 Feb 2012 04:41:16
- If I remember..., marvinstockman, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:09:24
- Re: Still Stalling, DanaH, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:29:37
- has any thought to check out the TPS? nm, Simon S, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:00:13
- Have you tested the turbo bypass ("hooter") valve?, Bill Homer, Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:59:38
- Stalling, SMP, Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:30:14
- Re: Still Stalling, Simon S, Sun, 5 Feb 2012 09:12:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.