NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I went looking (online) for a good used red DI Cassette and I'm seeing many Auto Parts suppliers offering aftermarket red DI Cassettes for as low as $135.
Since I'm looking for a spare to keep around (my kids and I have 4 T5 cars, plus a few friends and neighbors also have them) this sounds like a great alternative to the $400 genuine Saab part.
Does anyone have any experience with any of these?
Thanks in advance,
'00 Viggen Conv 96k
'00 9-3 Conv SE 131k
'99 9-5 Wagon 116k
'98 9000 CSE 222k
'96 9000 CSE 61k
'96 900 SE 188k
'92 9000T 175k
'92 900T Conv 126k
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Experiences with aftermarket Direct Ignition Cassettes?, FiftyEight , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:40:14
- IF? poor, dref, Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:22:05
- Tried one from AutohausAZ; made in Taiwan ..., John Fitzgerald , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:31:49
- Re: Experiences with aftermarket Direct Ignition Cassettes?, Erik919kt , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:02:50
- Re: Experiences with aftermarket Direct Ignition Cassettes?, Mr. Bubble, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:39:52
- I've had one, not recommended, Blue Devil, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:21:55
- they're junk. nm, Simon s, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:08:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.