posted by 67.188.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- For the gurus: "cam sensor" code????, David Ingram, Sat, 26 May 2012 07:36:12
- only cars with variable valve timing have cam sensors, Ken Fisher, Sat, 26 May 2012 11:44:04
- Re: only cars with variable valve timing have cam sensors, David Ingram, Sat, 26 May 2012 13:32:08
- Not at all, bazil burns, Sat, 26 May 2012 12:42:36
- disagree, Ken Fisher, Sat, 26 May 2012 13:09:45
- Close..., bazil burns, Sun, 27 May 2012 05:15:13
- Haven't seen this on a 9K, but get it on the 9-3SE, Noel , Sat, 26 May 2012 09:17:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!