NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I have a parts car 1/2 disassembled (no wiring harness, throttle body , alternator etc) which reveals that the pipe could easily be removed by pulling out through the passenger fender. No need to take remove the head or the intake. The problem you are going to encounter is the bracket on the thermostat end getting hung up on wiring/hoses along the way. If I were you I would begin by removing the throttle body AIC etc and see if you could make path by the wiring harness.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, Shawsheen , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:17:37
- Re: Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, Saabnutt , Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:02:37
- Why bother now? Wait until you do HG., jjacob, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:26:24
- Re: Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, bmacb , Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:42:05
- Re: Possible to remove water pipe w/ intake/head still on?, Erik919kt , Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:33:45
- I agree., Gene N , Thu, 19 Jul 2012 05:09:23
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.