Ditto adam and Rafe. I tried both new and bought the 1995 9000CSE with 4cyl turbo which was much quicker. Also haven't heard good things about the V6 in the CDE; don't remember where - could be from this site. Good luck.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1995 9000cde V6, Rachel Butler, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 22:37:34
- Re: 1995 9000cde V6 .. What for ???, George, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 10:54:17
- Re: 1995 9000cde V6, Bob S, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:54:25
- Re: 1995 9000cde V6, Mike, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 10:52:50
- Re: 1995 9000cde V6, adam , Sat, 30 Sep 2000 01:23:25
- Re: 1995 9000cde V6, Rafe , Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:49:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!