I was hoping that the fan box could be removed without pulling the engine (as the shop manual recommends). I believe I heard that it was possible to get the fan box out by removing the valve cover, but I'm not sure that would actually gain enough clearance. I've go the alternator out, the wiper motor out of the way and the fan box loose and I had just repainted and installed the valve cover.
posted by 67.100.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Removing the Fan Box (1977), Stephen, Fri, 11 May 2012 16:00:58
- New weather sealing - Fan Box (1977), Gary Stottler, Mon, 14 May 2012 03:53:59
- Why?, jimmy, Sat, 12 May 2012 08:48:23
- Re: Why?, Stephen, Sat, 12 May 2012 15:45:08
- why ask why ---, jimmy, Sun, 13 May 2012 09:50:48
- box, thresholdmusic, Sun, 13 May 2012 05:16:15
- Re: box, Stephen, Sun, 13 May 2012 16:06:39
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!